What do I need to do to port my landline over to Pure VoIP
You will need to email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org to authorise the release of the number to be used with our VoIP services.
- A signed copy of the Porting Request Form (This is to be completed in ClientZone when ‘Port existing landline number’ is selected).
- A copy of your Identity Document.
- A paid and up-to-date statement from your landline provider.
- Proof of payment of your current landline account.
- RICA documents.
We will let you know via email once your port request has been accepted. Please note that once the request has been accepted, it can take up to 10 working days for your number to be moved over to Pure VoIP.
Porting your landline number. If you would like to know How to port your landline number over to Pure VoIP read our Help Centre article for assistance.
Why does my VoIP number need to be RICA’ed
All VoIP numbers (new and ported numbers) need to be RICA’ed. It is a South African law that requires all VoIP numbers to be registered.
- We need a copy of your ID or Passport and Proof of Residence.
- Proof of residence can be a utility or retail bill not older than 3 months old.
RICA requirements. If you would like to know What you will need to get RICA’ed, read our Help Centre article for assistance.