Adding a Favicon to your website
A favicon for your website is helpful for letting the user know which site is yours when they have several tabs open in the browser.
They are small images used to show graphical representation of the site being visited.
Currently, favicons cannot be uploaded in the SiteBuilder editor but there is a way around this.
- Ensure you lable the image - favicon.ico
- Place it in the public_html directory via File Manager or FTP.
- On your WordPress site Dashboard go Appearance the select customize.
- Click on Layout/ Header.
- Go to site Identity /Logo & Tittle
- Under site icon, click on ‘Change image and upload’.