How a reseller can give cPanel access
If you are a reseller you may need to give your clients access to their cPanel. This can be done by logging into your WHM reseller server and getting the access details.
WHM (Web Host Manager) is a control user interface that gives the administrator the ability to manage multiple cPanel-based domains.
- Navigate to ClientZone.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Select the VISP (virtual ISP) account from the list of Hosting products on the right-hand side.
- To access WHM select the cPanel button.
- The WHM interface will load in a new tab.
- Select ‘List Accounts’ under Top Tools.
- Select the plus sign (+) next to the domain on the left-hand side to expand the settings.
- Change the password and access email for the cPanel account as desired and select change.
- Copy the ‘Username’, this will be needed by the third party when logging into cPanel.
- A password change confirmation will be displayed on the screen.
- cPanel URL: cpanel.thedomainname, example: cpanel.afrihostanswers.com
Your client or third party should now be able to log into cPanel.
If you would like to know How to change an account's quota in WHM, please read our Help Centre article for further assistance.