How to add a custom logo in SiteBuilder
SiteBuilder is a handy tool that helps you to create your own website professionally and effectively.
SiteBuilder gives you easy to use drag and drop tools to design your website and add your own custom logo to your new website.
- Go to ClientZone.
- Login to ClientZone with your details.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- On the right-hand side select the domain you want to edit.
- Click on the ‘Website Manager’ button.
- Select ‘Log into Website Manager’.
- Select ‘Afrihost Site Builder’ under the Afrihost Extra section.
- On the main menu on the left-hand side, click ‘Pages’ and select ‘All Pages’.
- Click on the ‘Edit’ icon to edit next to the header page. It looks like a pencil.
- From the menu on the left-hand side, select ‘Image’ or click on the existing logo image on the page.
- An edit box will appear, click on ‘Select Image’ to choose from the media library.
- In the media library select your logo or upload the file from your computer.
- At the bottom right click the ‘Insert into Page’ button to add your logo.