How to add a new blog page in SiteBuilder
A blog is short for “weblog”.
A blog is a written content page found online with the main purpose of connecting with the relevant audience.
Interacting with your audience has never been this easy, you can easily create a blog on your website to keep them on the loop on with your news.
- Go to ClientZone.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- On the right-hand side select the domain you want to edit.
- Click on the ‘Web Manager’ button.
- Select ‘Log in to Web Manager’.
- Under the ‘Afrihost Extras’ section, select ‘Afrihost Site Builder’.
- In the menu located on the left-hand side, click ‘Blog’ and select ‘Add New’.
- Click on ‘Post Title’ to add the title of your blog post.
- Use the tools on the left-hand side to create your blog post.
- Know your target audience.
- Compose compelling interesting headlines.
- Include subheadings to break up the page to no look so daunting.
- Use bullet points to make for an easy read.
- Add Images to make the blog interesting.
- Optimise for SEO and improve your analytics ranking.
- Have a clear call-to-action for the reader.