How to add social media buttons on SiteBuilder
Interacting with your audience is essential to a successful online presence. Easily add your social media links on your website for users to keep connected on any platform.
- Log into ClientZone.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- On the right-hand side select the domain you want to edit.
- Click on the ‘Web Manager’ button.
- Select ‘Log in to Web Manager’.
- Under the ‘Afrihost Extras’ section, select ‘Afrihost Site Builder’.
- From the main menu on the left-hand side, click ‘Pages’ and select ‘All Pages’.
- Select ‘Contact’ to navigate to your contact page or the page you wish to add the social media buttons.
- From the menu on the left-hand side, scroll down until you see the social media widget.
- Drag and drop this widget onto the page where you would like it positioned.
- Click the widget on the page to bring up the settings menu.
- Enter the URL of the social button you wish to display. The button will only appear when a URL is entered.
To remove the button, remove the URL.
- Select ‘Style’ in the Edit Menu.
- Click on ‘Edit Element Style’ to add your own custom style or click in Predefined Styles to add predefined styles. The background colour for the social buttons is predetermined and can not be changed.
- Under pre-defined style you can change the size and shape of the social media icon.
A URL is the address of a World Wide Web page. (eg: http://www.exampleURL.com/)