How to change the email address on your contact form in SiteBuilder
Having a contact form is an essential part of a website, now you can easily change the email address where the contact form details are sent to.
- Go to ClientZone
- Log in with your credentials.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- On the right-hand side select the domain you want to edit.
- Click on the ‘Web Manager’ button.
- Select ‘Log in to Web Manager’.
- Under the ‘Afrihost Extras’ section, select ‘Afrihost Site Builder’.
- From the main menu on the left-hand side, click ‘Pages’ and select ‘All Pages’.
- Select ‘Contact’ to navigate to your contact page.
- Click on the form and the settings toolbar will appear.
- In the settings toolbar, scroll down to ‘Form ID’.
- Enter the email in the space provided when you would like to receive the messages.
Don't forget to add an anti-spam measure to prevent bots from spamming your contact form. Read our article on How to set up reCAPTHCA on your contact form.