How to create a MySQL user and database in CWP
- Log into ClientZone.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Under the Shared Hosting section, select your domain.
- Click on ‘Website Manager’.
- Select the ‘Log into Website Manager’ button.
- Select ‘SQL Services’ in the side menu.
- Select ‘Mysql Manager’.
- Click on ‘Create Database and User’.
- Fill in the relevant details and click ‘Create New Database’.
- The database will then appear in your database list.
How to name your database.
The best way to name your database is by using a name that relates to the content that will be stored in the database, so for instance, if you create an eCommerce site you can use the name ‘shop’.
- How to create a MySQL user and database in CWP
Was this article helpful?