How to create a Refer a Friend link
Follow the steps below to create a ‘Refer a Friend’ link in ClientZone.
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the ‘Other Services’ tab.
- Now click on the ‘Refer a Friend’ option.
- Next, click on ‘Create Links’ on the left hand side.
- To create your link, first choose the product you would like to recommend to your friend.
- Creating this link and sending it to a friend will give them 50% off their first month, and give you 50% off your next month.
- Once you’ve chosen your product, simply click on ‘create referral link’ to continue.
- A pop up screen will now appear with your unique link. You can simply copy the link and paste it into an email or message to send to the person you want to refer.
- Click on ‘Ok’ to close the screen, and you’re done.
If you need to find the link again, simply click on ‘links and banners’ on the left hand side to see your link.
What happens if I don’t use my exact link I created? Will I still get my credit?
Unfortunately not. Please make sure that you use the correct link as created else we will not be able to track the link and credit your account if someone signs up through an incorrect link.
What happens if I tell someone about Afrihost, they click my link but only sign up months later?
Whenever someone clicks your link they will be ‘marked’ as yours. If they return to the Afrihost site at any time in the next 6 months and signup for one of the services you will still be credited!
My friend clicked on my link and signed up but I didn’t get any credit. What can I do?
Ask your friend to email his invoice through to you and then send it through to firstname.lastname@example.org with your link and Client Zone username and we will investigate for you and make sure you are credited.