How to delete an existing Pure Mail email account
You may want to delete an email account for any reason. Pure Mail makes it easy to delete an email account in Client Zone. Once the email account is deleted, it will be permanently removed and this cannot be reversed, therefore, it is important to ensure that you only delete an email account you won’t need in the future.
- Log into ClientZone.
- Select the 'Hosting' tab.
- Select the domain name that is linked to your Pure Mail email account that you want to delete.
- Select ‘Manage Email’ to proceed.
- Under the Mailboxes section, click the ‘X’ icon next to the email address you would like to delete.
- If you are sure you want to delete your mails account, select the checkbox to confirm that you want to permanently delete this email account and click the ‘Delete Mailbox’ button.
- A success message will pop up confirming that the mailbox was deleted successfully.
- Select the ‘Okay’ button to complete the process.
You have successfully deleted your Pure Mail email account.