How to enable call forwarding on Yealink SIP-T40G VoIP phone
Call forwarding allows calls made to your line to be forwarded to either an internal extension or an external number. One of the benefits of call forwarding is that it allows you to be available on your cell phone or another number when they are unavailable on your VoIP number.
If you would like to know How to setup Yealink SIP-T40G VoIP Phone, please read our Help Centre article for further assistance.
- Always: Forwards all of your calls.
- No answer: Forwards your calls after a predefined number of rings if not answered.
- Busy: Forwards your calls only if you are already on a call.
- Press the ‘Menu’ softkey.
- Using the arrows, scroll down and select ‘Features‘ by pressing OK or Enter
- Select ‘Call Forward’.
- Select your desired forwarding type.
If you select ‘No Answer’, enter how many rings to wait before forwarding.
‘Call waiting’ must be disabled to use the ‘busy’ call forwarding type.
(Menu -> Features -> Call Waiting -> Disable).
- Dial the forwarding number you wish to forward the calls to.
- Press ‘Save’.
Your calls will now be forwarded to the number entered.
If you need to forward a single call, press the ‘Forward’ softkey while the phone rings to send the caller to another number.