How to enable WiFi on Yealink SIP-T54W IP VoIP phone
The Yealink SIP-T54W IP phone enables you to enjoy VoIP connectivity without using network cables. This reduces clutter and allows you to easily move the phone around. When you connect to a WiFi network, its profile will be saved in the list of known networks. The phone will automatically connect to this network when available or to the one with the highest priority on the list, the next time Wi-Fi is enabled.
- Press the ‘Menu’ softkey.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate.
- Go to ‘Basic’ then press the ‘Enter’ softkey to select.
- Scroll down to find the ‘Wi-Fi’ option and press ‘Enter’.
- Use the arrow keys to switch the setting to ‘On’.
- Press the ‘Scan’ softkey to scan for available networks to connect to.
You will see the list of available networks.
- Select the network you wish to connect to.
- Press the ‘Connect’ button.
- If your network is secured, you will be prompted to enter the password.
- Press ‘Connect’ to finalize the settings.
Once connected, you will be taken to the main screen.
- The green WiFi signal icon will show on the main screen.
You have successfully connected your VoIP phone to the WiFi.