# Get Sorted
ADSL & VDSL
or browse the Help Centre by category
How to pause your DSL services in ClientZone
You can temporarily ‘Pause’ your account for up to 6 full months. You can schedule a payment/service holiday from any point in the next month onwards - since you’ve already paid for this month. Perfect for when you’re going on holiday for a few weeks!
Follow the steps below to pause your DSL services in ClientZone.
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the ‘Connectivity’ tab.
- Select the DSL package you want to change.
- Click on the ‘Edit Package’ button.
- Now click on the ‘Pause this Service’ button.
- Select your start and end date, as well as the reason for the service pause.
- Click on ‘Pause this Service’ to confirm.
Account Pauses are only effective from a future date for which you have not pre paid service. i.e. Since you have already paid for this month, even if you select today as the start date, your account pause will only be effective from the 1st of next month. You can however choose a date such as the 7th of the next month as your start date. You will be billed the full amount of your account when unpaused.
Was this article helpful?