How to create an email signature in Outlook Office 365
An email signature is a powerful tool that allows you to provide essential contact information and make a professional impression when sending emails. An email signature can include text, images, your electronic business card, a logo, or even your handwritten signature. In Outlook Office 365, you can easily create and customise your own email signature.
- Open Outlook Application and enter 'Signatures' in the search bar located at the top of the interface.
- Under the Actions menu, select 'Signature’.
- Click on the 'Signatures’ option on the right-hand side.
- In the E-mail Signatures window, click on the 'New' button to create a new signature.
- Enter a name for your signature and click ‘OK’.
- In the ‘Edit signature’ box, you can start creating your email signature.
- You can enter your name, job title, contact information, and any other details you want to include.
- You can format the text, change the font, add images, and even include hyperlinks.
- To insert an image, like your company logo, click on the image icon at the top left corner of the signature box
- Browse the image file from your computer.
- Select the imagine file then click on the ‘Insert’ button.
- Under the Choose default signature section, use the drop-down menus to select the signature you just created for ‘New messages’ and ‘Replies/forwards’.
- Click on the ‘OK’ button to save and close the Signatures window.
Congratulations! You have successfully created a new signature. When you compose a new email or reply to an email, your email signature will be automatically added based on the settings you selected.