How to update your email password in Pure Mail
In our increasingly digital world, it's all too common to find yourself locked out of your email account due to a forgotten password. Regaining access to your account is crucial. In this article, we'll walk you through the step-by-step process of resetting your email password, providing you with the knowledge and tools to regain control of your inbox swiftly and securely in ClientZone. Say goodbye to the frustration of a forgotten password and hello to hassle-free email access.
- Log into ClientZone.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Select the domain name that is linked to the Pure Mail package.
- Select the ‘Manage Email’ button.
- In the list of your email accounts, select the 'edit’ icon in line with the email account you wish to update.
- Enter a new strong password in the ‘Password’ field.
- Select the ‘Update Mailbox’ button.
To learn more about Password security, please read our Help Centre article for assistance.
- A success message will appear. Select the ‘Okay’ button.
You have successfully updated your email password.
If you have this email account setup in a mail client, remember to update the password on the mail client as well.