How to update your payment details in the Afrihost Mobile App
Our Afrihost Mobile App allows you to easily and conveniently update your banking account payment information.
- Open the Afrihost Mobile App on your device.
- Select ‘Account’ at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Billing tab from the top left corner.
- Select ‘Payment Details’ to update your details.
- Select the existing payment detail you wish to update.
- Select ‘Delete Payment’ to delete the selected payment details.
- If there are products linked to the payment method that you are deleting, you will be notified that these products need to be linked to another valid payment method before the current one can be deleted.
- Select the ‘Add Payment Method’ button to proceed.
- Select your preferred payment method.
Credit/Debit Card: If you want your payments to go through a credit/debit card.
Bank Account: If you want your payments to be debited from your bank account.
- Enter your card details as written on your bank card (or bank account details if you selected the ‘Bank Account’ option.)
This short How to find the CVV number on a card article illustrates that.
- Select the ‘Add Payment’ Button to proceed.
- At this stage, you will be required to verify your card details. Select the ‘Next’ button and follow your bank’s prompts to verify your card.
- Once the card is verified, you will see a success message. Select ‘Done’ to proceed to the next step.
- You will now see the newly added payment details. Select those details to link the products that were previously linked to the deleted card .
- Confirm that the correct payment details are being deleted and that the products will be linked to the newly added payment information.
- Select ‘Delete Credit Card’ to remove the old details.
- Lastly, you will see a success message confirming that the old card was deleted successfully. Select the ‘Done’ button to complete the process.
You have now successfully updated your payment details in the Afrihost Mobile App.