Should I simply choose the cheapest web hosting company?
This question is a good one and we’d love to answer it - hopefully to your satisfaction!
We do not believe that you should simply go for the cheapest web hosting offered. The simple fact is that a web hosting company needs to make enough money to provide a decent level of technical support and service. If a web hosting package seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Our aim is simply to deliver the best web hosting ever that will delight all of our clients. This obviously entails many aspects, many of which cost money.
- We are 100% committed to delivering the best service. We are passionate about this. Of course, everybody says this so these words probably sound hollow.
- We will happily deal with any problems that you have until you are fully satisfied. We will not spare any time or effort to help you until your problem is 100% solved.
- We aim to be your internet partners as opposed to simply your internet providers. We are continually working at improving all facets of our service and our offering
- Providing local bandwidth is a major cost due to the unfortunate Telkom monopoly.
- We make use of the fastest and best (and most, unfortunately, most expensive) local Tier one backbone from Internet Solutions to provide the fastest local download possible.
- We also host all of our client websites on the best and latest servers ensuring that your sites are as stable and reliable as possible.
- We employ dedicated Client Services consultants to ensure the best local telephonic support possible.
- We have monitoring systems to ensure that if our servers crash we will know about it instantly.
- We have remote reboot devices to ensure that if our servers crash we will be able to get them up and running asap.
- We simply do not compete on price for the service we offer. We know that there are many many cheaper options available. We do believe that the Web Hosting we provide is not a commodity and is good value at the price we charge.
The simple truth is that if we could offer our hosting services at much cheaper prices but we would then have to cut back on many of our support, bandwidth, and server offerings. We could not then ensure top-notch service and reliability. And these are non-negotiables for us