How to add a spam filter in CWP
Spam filters are used to scan and analyse incoming emails for red flags that signal spam or phishing content, and those emails are then automatically moved to a different folder.
If you would like to know more about Email phishing and spoofing, please read our Help Centre article for more detail.
Access Spam Filter via ClientZone
- Go to ClientZone.
- Log in with your ClientZone credentials.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Under the shared hosting section, select the domain you want to access on the right-hand side.
- Click on ‘Manage Email’. This will take you into CWP.
If you would like to know How to log into CWP ,please read our Help Centre article for assistance.
- Select ‘Email Accounts’ from the menu on the left side.
- Select ‘Email Filters’ under Email accounts.
- Click on ‘Filters Templates’ and click on ‘Add new filter template’.
- Name the filter you want to create.
- Set the rules you require to apply to all your mails.
- Select ‘Save’.
You can create as many filters as you like but only one can be activated for each email address at a time.
- Select ‘Email filters’ from the tabs on the top left.
- Go to the email address you want to add the filter to.
- Select ‘Manage Filters’ on the right of that email address.
- Select the ‘+ New filters set’ button and enter the name of the filter you have created and wish to assign to the email address.
- Click ‘Save’.
- The filter status can be switched on and off.
ON to activate and OFF to deactivate.
You have now successfully added an email spam filter in CWP.
If you would like to know How to manage email filters in cPanel please read our Help Centre article for assistance.