How to change your Pure VoIP package
If you would like to change the current VoIP package you are on, you can easily upgrade or downgrade your package in ClientZone.
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the ‘Pure VoIP’ tab.
- Select the VoIP package that you want to change on the right-hand side.
- Select ‘Edit Package’ from the Pure VoIP overview page.
On the left-hand side under Change to Another Package section, this is where to change the details of your current package.
- Your current product package will be displayed.
- Next to ‘New Product’, from the drop-down menu select the new package you would like to change to.
- Check the box to confirm you understand the terms of the package change.
- Select ‘Change Package’.
- Click ‘Change Package’ to confirm the package change.
A package upgrade is immediate and you will be billed pro-rata from the moment you confirm the upgrade.
Package downgrades take place at the beginning of the following month and you don’t get billed for any downgrade that you do. The new billing for the downgraded package will commence at the beginning of the following month. Ensure that you request the downgrade before our billing run.