How to create an app using Softaculous in CWP
- Log into ClientZone.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Under the Shared Hosting section, select your domain.
- Click on ‘Website Manager’.
- Select the ‘Log into Website Manager’ button.
- Select ‘Script installer ’ in the menu.
- Select ‘Softaculous ’.
In Softaculous select the application you wish to install on your domain.
eg: Wordpress, Joomla, phpBB
- Enter the detail to set up the application.
- Once all fields are added, select ‘Install’.
If you would like to read up more on How to install WordPress read this article for easy instructions.
- How to create an app using Softaculous in CWP