How to enable call forwarding on the Yealink SIP-T33G VoIP phone
Call forwarding allows calls made to your line to be forwarded to either an internal extension or external number. One of the benefits of call forwarding is that it allows you to be available on your cell phone or another number when unavailable on your VoIP number.
If you would like to know How to setup Yealink SIP-T33G VoIP Phone, please read our Help Centre article for further assistance.
- Always: Forwards all your calls.
- Busy: Forwards your calls only if you are already on a call.
- No answer: Forwards your calls after a predefined number of rings if not answered
- Press the ‘Menu’ softkey.
- Using the arrow keys, select ‘Features’.
- Press ‘Enter’.
- Press Enter to select ‘Call Forward’.
- Select your desired forwarding type and press ‘Enter’.
- Use the arrow keys to switch the call forwarding on.
- Dial the forwarding destination (internal extension or external number).
- Press the ‘Save’ softkey.
Your calls will now be forwarded to the specified number.