How to enable call forwarding on your Yealink T54W VoIP phone
Call forwarding allows calls made to your line to be forwarded to either an internal extension or an external number. One of the benefits of call forwarding is that it allows you to be available on your cell phone or another number when unavailable on your VoIP number.
If you would like to know How to setup Yealink T54W IP SIP Phone, please read our Help Centre article for further assistance.
- Press the ‘Menu’ softkey.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate.
- Scroll to ‘Features’ then press the ‘Enter’ softkey.
- Press Enter to select ‘Call Forward’.
- Select the forwarding type you want, and press ‘Enter’.
- Always Forward: Forwards all your calls.
- Busy Forward: Forwards your calls only if you are already on a call.
- No Answer Forward: Forwards your calls after a predefined number of rings if not answered.
- Use the arrow keys to switch the call forwarding on.
- Dial the forwarding destination. (internal extension or external number)
- Press the ‘Save’ softkey.
Your calls will now be forwarded to the specified number.