How to log a device exchange or return
Sometimes the products you purchased may not meet your expectations and you may want to return or exchange it. The term “Return” is understood as any goods returned to the warehouse by the customer or courier for any reason.
- Log in to ClientZone.
- Select the ‘Connectivity’ tab.
- Select the device you wish to return.
- Select the ‘Exchange’ button.
- Enter the Collection Address details.
- Tick the box and accept the terms of the collection.*
- Click ‘Submit Collection Location’ button.
*Please note a collection fee may be charged.
If you require assistance with a SIM Swap please read our How to do a SIM swap for a mobile SIM card article for more information.
Please visit the Afrihost website to learn more about our Device Warranty & Refunds Policy.