How to pause your services
You can now temporarily ‘Pause’ your account for up to 6 full months with only a few clicks.
You can schedule a payment/service holiday from any point in the next month onwards - since you’ve already paid for this month. Perfect for when you’re going on holiday for a few weeks!
- Capped DSL
- Uncapped DSL
- Mobile Data
No. Unfortunately you cannot pause your Fibre or Fixed Wireless services.
The account pause function only applies to data packages only. We are not able to pause the monthly billing for your DSL line, as Telkom still bills Afrihost on a monthly basis for the line.
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the ‘Connectivity’ tab.
- Select the product you want to pause.
- Click on the ‘Edit Package’ button.
- Click on the ‘Pause this Service’ button.
- In the Pause Service pop-up window, select the pause start/end dates and the reason for pausing your service.
- Once done, click on the ‘Pause this Service’ button to submit your request.
Account Pauses are only effective from a future date for which you have not pre paid service. i.e. since you have already paid for this month, even if you select today as the start date, your account pause will only be effective from the 1st of next month.
You can however choose a date such as the 7th of the next month as your start date.
You will be billed the full amount of your account when unpaused.
The pause option is disabled during our billing run from the 15th of every month. If your pause is set to start on the 15th, your billing will still be submitted to the bank for the coming month.