How to set up an out-of-office autoresponder in Afrihost Pure Mail webmail
An out-of-office auto-reply email message is a useful way to let your contacts know that you are away from work and when you will return. It can also help you manage your inbox by automatically sending a response to incoming emails. In this guide, we will show you how to set up an out-of-office auto-reply email message on Afrihost Pure Mail, a web-based email service.
- Log into your Afrihost Pure Mail webmail.
- Select preferences (gear icon) on the left-hand-side, next to your email address.
- Select ‘Mail’ from the left menu.
- Select the ‘VACATION’ tab, and then select the ‘Enable vacation auto reply’ checkbox.
- Select the ‘Auto reply subject’ checkbox and enter the subject line.
- Enter the email body message under the ‘Auto reply message’ field.
- You can specify the auto response dates under ‘Activation Constraints’.
- Once this is done, select the disk icon on the top-right corner of the screen to save the settings.
Now you can enjoy your time away from work without worrying about missing any important emails.