How to access your Afrihost Pure mail webmail
Webmail offers you the convenience of accessing your domain email service from virtually any device with a web browser. This means you can check your emails, compose and send messages, manage your inbox, and stay in touch with your contacts, all without the need to install a specific email client.
If you would like to know How to create an email account in Afrihost pure mail, please read our Help Centre article.
- Open your internet browser.
- Enter: webmail.yourdomainname.co.za
- Enter your domain email address and password.
- Click on the arrow pointing to the right to log in.
Please read How to update your email password in Pure Mail for further assistance.
- You have successfully logged into your Afrihost Pure mail.
You can now start accessing your emails from this interface.