# Get Sorted
or browse the Help Centre by category
How to sign up for VoIP in the Afrihost Mobile App
VoIP allows you to make calls using the internet. The quickest and easiest way to get connected is to sign up for a new VoIP number. During the signup process, you will be assigned a new 087 VoIP number. Calls between Pure VoIP numbers are free. You can easily sign up for Pure VoIP in the Afrihost Mobile App.
- Open the Afrihost mobile app on your device.
- Select the ‘Plus (+)’ icon at the top right of the screen.
- Select ‘Pure VoIP’ as the new product you would like to sign up for.
- Select the package that best suits you.
- Select ‘Get a new number’, or ‘Port your number’ if you have an existing landline number.
- If you are porting your number:
- Enter your existing line number.
- Confirm that the number is supported.
- Click ‘Next’.
Only South African numbers that start 01, 02, 03, 04 and 05 can be ported to Pure VoIP.
You can NOT port mobile numbers (083, 072 and 061, etc) or 0800/0860 numbers.
- Select an existing payment method or add a new payment method.
- You will be taken to your shopping cart. Confirm the items in your cart are correct and select ‘COMPLETE ORDER’.
Your VoIP sign up is now complete. Please see your emails for your new VoIP access details.
If you would like the know How to create an Afrihost account in the Afrihost Mobile App please read our Help Centre article for further assistance with accessing the mobile app.
If you would like to know more about What do I need to get Pure VoIP please read our Help Centre article for further information.
If you would like to know more about VoIP please read our Help Centre article for more insight.