How to topup your DSL data
You can easily top up if you run out of your monthly allocated data. Follow the steps below to top up your DSL data in ClientZone:
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the Connectivity tab.
- Select your DSL package in the list on the right-hand side.
- Click on the ‘Data Topups’ button in the product overview panel.
- In the Topup Now section, select your top-up amount and your preferred payment method.
- Click on the Topup My Data button to confirm your top-up.
You can also top-up your DSL data in our ClientZone Mobile App. Now available for download on iOS and Android. Find out more about our ClientZone Mobile App.
Automatically top up your account with your chosen increment of data every time you run out of your monthly allocated data. Read our How to set an Auto Topup for your DSL data article to find out how.
- How to do a top up and auto top up on a Capped DSL Package