How to transfer data in the Afrihost Mobile App
Our Afrihost app allows you to easily transfer your Air Mobile data to other Air Mobile users.
- Open the Afrihost Mobile App on your device.
No, you can only transfer to other Afrihost AirMobile users.
- Ensure you are on the ‘Products’ page at the bottom.
- Select ‘Mobile’ at the top of the page to view all your Afrihost mobile products.
- Tap 'View' on the Air Mobile data plan you wish to transfer from.
- Select ‘Transfer data’.
- Select the amount of data you wish to transfer.
- Click ‘Next’.
- You may need to grant permission to allow for the app to assess your contacts.
- Search or enter the contact number manually.
- Select the contact you want to transfer to.
- Tick the box to accept the terms of the transfer.
- Select ‘Transfer Data’.
- Transfer Completed.
- Select ‘Back to Products’ to return to the products page.
You have now successfully transferred data to another Afrihost Air Mobile user.
If you prefer to use ClientZone see How to transfer Air Mobile data to another Air Mobile account in ClientZone in our easy to follow article.