Where do I get my PPPoE username and password
PPPoE (Point to Point Protocol over Ethernet) is a broadband connection that involves data transmission and authentication (username and password). PPPoE is used by Afrihost clients that are on Openserve (DSL or Fibre line) and Vodacom (Fibre line) which connects you to your ISP to establish an Internet connection on Afrihost's Network.
PPPoE credentials are provided by Afrihost and cannot be changed. However, you can reset the password for a new one.
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the ‘Connectivity’ tab.
- Select the relevant connectivity package on the right-hand side.
- Click on the ‘View Product’ button.
- Your username is displayed at the top of the panel, below your package.
- To get your password, click on the ‘Access Details’ button.
- Click ‘Reset Password’.
- In the success pop-up window, copy your newly generated password, save it and click ‘Okay’.
An SMS will be sent to the primary account holder’s contact number notifying of the password reset.