How to create an email account in Afrihost Pure mail
Afrihost Pure Mail is a cutting-edge email-only hosting service offered by Afrihost, designed to provide you with convenience and control over your email accounts. Giving you the ability to effortlessly create and manage email accounts directly from ClientZone, Afrihost Pure Mail offers a user-friendly experience for individuals and businesses seeking reliable email hosting solutions. Whether you're looking to streamline your communication, enhance your professional image, or simply need a secure and efficient email platform, Afrihost Pure Mail delivers a solution to your needs.
- Log into ClientZone.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Select the domain that is linked to your Afrihost Pure Mail package.
- Select the ‘Manage Mail’ button.
- Select the ‘Add Mailbox’ link to create a new email account.
- Enter the required information in the fields:
- Full name: The name that your recipients will see.
- Mailbox name: The name before the ‘@’ symbol in the email address.
- Password: A strong password for your email account.
- Quota: The disk or storage space that you want to assign to this email account.
- Select ‘Add Mailbox’ to proceed.
- A success message will pop up. Select ‘Okay’ to complete the process.
If you get an error message it will most likely be caused by an invalid ‘Mailbox name’ or a weak password. Ensure that your ‘Mailbox name’ has no spaces, and your password is strong.
- You will see your newly created email account in the list of email accounts.
You can start using the newly created account immediately.