# Get Sorted
or browse the Help Centre by category
How to change your primary email address
You may find that you no longer use the email address or contact number you primarily signed up with, and need to have your details updated.
To have your access details updated you can easily change your primary e-mail address in ClientZone or by submitting a request to our support department.
There are two ways to get your details changed:
- Change your primary email address in ClientZone.
- Change your primary email address via Support.
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the ‘My Account’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Access Details’ button under the Preferences sidebar
- In the ‘Primary Email Address’ section, enter the new email address.
- Acknowledge the changes.
- Click ‘Change’.
Once the new email has been successfully updated, you will be able to use it as your ClientZone username.
To have your ClientZone access details updated you can email our support department the following information for verification to avoid any fraud:
- Photograph of the account holder holding his/her original identity document.
Valid identity documents:
- South African ZA Green Barcoded ID book or Smart Card.
- Foreign passport.
- Confirmation of payment method. (Name of the bank, first 3 digits, and last 3 digits of the account number).
- Confirm the products that you currently have signed up with Afrihost.
- Provide the new email address or contact number that you would like to have updated as your primary contact detail(s).
Our team will then respond to your email with a confirmation if your request has successfully been carried out.
If you would like to know How to reset your ClientZone password please read our Help Centre article for further assistance