How to create a DKIM record for your domain in cPanel
DomainKeys Identified Email (DKIM) allows you to prevent receiving SPAM email messages and improves your email delivery rates. DKIM verifies that incoming emails are not modified and are from the sender they claim to be. This feature works to prevent incoming spam messages. You can easily create a DKIM record for your domain in cPanel.
- Log into cPanel.
- Navigate to the EMAIL section and select ‘Email Deliverability’.
- Next to the domain name, click on the ‘Manage’ button to the right.
- To create the DKIM record, click the button ‘Install The Suggested Record’ and initiate the installation.
- You will get a notification once the record has been installed successfully.
- You can now add the DKIM record to your domain. To do this, copy and paste it to your domain’s DNS cluster.
If you would like to know How to add the DKIM record to your domain, please read our Help Centre article for further assistance.
You have successfully installed a DKIM record for your domain.