# Get Sorted
Domains / Hosting
or browse the Help Centre by category
How to log into cPanel
Follow the steps below to log into cPanel via ClientZone:
- Go to ClientZone.
- Log in using your ClientZone credentials.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Under the ‘Shared Hosting’ section, select the domain you wish to access.
- Click on the ‘Website Manager’ button.
- Select ‘Log into Website Manager’.
Trouble logging in?
Should you get the error; Bad Credentials, please click on 'Reset Password' and then try to log in again. Please take note of the cPanel username and password that pop up on your screen.
If your domain is using external nameservers you will not be able to access cPanel via ClientZone.
Follow the steps below to log into cPanel via URL directly:
- Go to your internet browser
- Enter: cpanel.yourdomainname.co.za. eg: cpanel.afrihost.co.za
- Enter the username and password.
The login details were sent in the FTP documentation on registration.
Was this article helpful?