How to create a mailbox in CWP
- Log into ClientZone.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Under the Shared Hosting section, select your domain.
- Click on ‘Website Manager’.
- Select the ‘Log into Website Manager’ button.
- Select ‘Email Accounts’ in the side menu.
- Select ‘Email Accounts’.
- Click on ‘Add a New MailBox’ button on the right of the web panel.
- Add a mailbox window will appear. Fill in the details to create the mailbox.
Email Address. eg: email@example.com
Mailbox Size. eg: 20000MB
Password. Ensure the password is strong, use the random password generator option.
- Click the ‘Add’ button to create the mailbox.
- Once successfully created, your new mailbox will be displayed in the Mailbox List. You can edit the usage limit, change the password or add a new Mailbox.
- You can view your mailbox settings on the right-hand side of the mailbox list panel, use these settings to configure your emails in a mailbox client (eg: Outlook, Apple Mail, Thunderbird) or on a mobile device (eg: Android or iOS).
- How to create a mailbox in CWP
Was this article helpful?