How to create a subdomain in cPanel
You can create a subdomain by logging into cPanel via ClientZone.
Log into cPanel via ClientZone
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Select your domain on the right hand side.
- Click on the ‘Website Manager’ button.
- Now select ‘Log into Website Manager’.
Create a subdomain
- In cPanel, click on ‘Subdomains’.
- Type in your subdomain name.
- By default a folder will be created directly under ‘public_html’.
- Click on ‘Create’ to continue.
Any website files for your subdomain must be placed in the accompanying folder, which can be found directly under the ‘public_html’.
- How to create a subdomain in cPanel
Was this article helpful?