# Get Sorted
or browse the Help Centre by category
How to create a TP-Link ID using the Deco app
TP-Link ID allows you to manage your TP-link home network and devices. This ID is used for password resets when users are unable to log in to the routers software.
iOS users can download the app from the Apple App Store and Android users from the Google Play Store.
Once you have downloaded and installed the TP link Deco App on your mobile device, you will be able to create a new TP-Link ID account directly in the app.
- Open the TP-link Deco app on your device.
- Select ‘SIGN UP’ to create your TP-Link ID.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Confirm the password by re-entering the password again.
- Select ‘SIGN UP’ below.
An activation email will be sent to the email address you signed up with.
- Open the mail and click the link on the activation email to complete your TP-Link ID registration.
Your new TP-Link ID has been created and you can now log into the app.
If you would like to know How to configure the TP-Link Deco to work in access point mode, please read our Help Centre article for more information.