Get Started with Afrihost Fibre
Choosing the Right Fibre Package
Setup and Activation
- How to set up your Fibre Connection (Openserve)
- How to set up your Fibre Connection (All other providers)
- How to activate your Openserve Fibre connection
- How to activate your Fibre line (Other providers)
- How to activate your Fibre after installation
- How to activate your Vumatel Fibre connection
- How to set up your Huawei WS5200 Fibre Router for a PPPoE connection
- How to find your Vumatel Object / VT number
- How to set up a D-Link 825 Fibre Router for a PPPoE connection
- How to set up your Huawei WS5200 Fibre Router for a DHCP connection
- How to set up your extra router as a Wi-Fi repeater
- How to set up a D-Link 825 Fibre Router for a DHCP connection
Moving or Migrating your Fibre
Managing your Fibre account in ClientZone
Frequently Asked Questions
- The difference between 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi
- How Vuma Reach payments work
- How to manage your PayFast payment details
- What is Wi-Fi and how to connect to a Wi-Fi network
- How to reactivate your Fibre line
- What is a Fibre ONT/ CPE and where should it be installed?
- How to change your D-Link routers Wi-Fi password
- Do I need a telephone line to use Fibre?
- Can I use my current DSL router for Fibre?
- I live in a complex, how do I get Fibre?
- Can I use your Fibre Packages for my business?
- What to do if damage to property occurs during Fibre installation
- What does it mean if my area is not live yet?
- Installation was scheduled but no one arrived
- Is the price of the Fibre line included in the Afrihost Package price?
- Will Afrihost swap over my existing DSL connection to my new Fibre connection once the Fibre connection is up and running?
- What are the Fibre installation and activation costs
- I want to change from ADSL to Fibre, how do I avoid getting double billed?
- Do I have to sign a contract to get Afrihost?
- Delivery and costs