How to create a website and add a theme using SiteBuilder
SiteBuilder is a handy tool that helps you to create your own website professionally and effectively.
SiteBuilder gives you a variety of customisable templates to choose from with easy to use drag and drop tools to make website design easy.
Choose a theme to start using Website Builder. Choosing the theme will populate some of the pages which can be edited further.
- Log into ClientZone.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Under the Shared Hosting section, select the domain you wish to edit from the list on the right-hand side.
- Click on the ‘Website Manager’ button.
- Select ‘Log into Website Manager’.
- Select ‘Afrihost Site Builder’ in cPanel or select ‘Sitepad’ in your CWP control panel.
This will take you into the SiteBuilder dashboard.
- Select ‘Themes’ from the menu on the left- hand side.
- Scroll through the theme options, select the themes you want and click on ‘Activate’ to enable the theme.
Once the theme loads, you can begin editing your new website with the tools on the left-hand side.
If you would like to know How to add a custom logo in SiteBuilder read our Help Centre article for assistance.