How to give ownership of a domain hosted with Afrihost
Do you need to change the ownership of a domain? You can easily change Domain ownership in ClientZone, simply follow the steps below:
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- On the left-hand side under Domain Ownership, click on ‘Give or gain a domain’.
- A pop-up will appear. Select ‘Give Domain’.
- Select the domain you would like to transfer.
- Now enter the account (ClientZone email address) to which the domain should be transferred to.
- Click on ‘Transfer Selected Domains’ to confirm.
The other person needs to take ownership of the domain to complete the process. Read our How to take ownership of a domain article to find out how.