How to install an AutoSSL certificate for your domain in CWP
- Log into ClientZone.
- Select the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Under the Shared Hosting section, select your domain.
- Click on ‘Website Manager’.
- Select the ‘Log into Website Manager’ button.
- Select ‘Domains’ in the side menu.
- Select ‘AutoSSL’.
- Select the domain name from the drop-down menu and click ‘Install’.
Your SSL certificate has been successfully installed for your domain.
- How to install an auto SSL certificate in CWP
Was this article helpful?