How to lock your TP-Link MR600 router to 4G only
Changing your router connection mode to ‘4G Only’ provides a more reliable broadband connection, a faster internet speed, lower latency, and efficiency. You can easily change your connection mode to 4G only through the router.
If you don’t remember the password of your router, please read our How to set up your TP-Link Archer MR600 LTE device article, for further assistance.
- Select ‘Advanced’ from the options at the top.
- Select ‘Network’ from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Under Network, select ‘Internet’.
- Select ‘4G Only’ from the Network Mode drop-down menu.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
The changes will take effect immediately.