How to set up an email autoresponder in cPanel
An autoresponder is a feature that automatically generates a response to all messages received to an email address.
- Log into cPanel.
If you would like to know How to log into cPanel, please read our Help Centre article for guidance.
- Once in cPanel, select Autoresponders.
- Set the Character set to utf-8.
- Set the Interval. (The number of hours to wait between responses to the same email address)
- Provide your email address and your domain name.
- Enter your name or company name in the From section.
- Set the Subject of your message.
- In the body section, type the message you want to be sent in your autoresponse email.
- Set the Start and Stop date.
- Then click the 'Create/Modify' button to set up the autoresponder.