How to add a subdomain in SolidCP
A subdomain is an extended section to your main domain name. Subdomains are created to manage and navigate to different sections of your website.
- Log into SolidCP.
If you would like to know How to log into the SolidCP control panel, please read our Help Centre article for further assistance.
- Under the ‘System’ section, select ‘Domains’.
- Select the ‘+ Add Domain’ button.
- Select the ‘+ Sub-domain’ button.
- Enter the subdomain name you want to create
- Click on the ‘+ Add Domain’ button below.
- Once the new subdomain is created, it will be added to the list of all the domains.
You will now be able to work on your subdomain website.
If you would like to know How to add a subdomain in cPanel, please read our Help Centre article for further assistance.