# Get Sorted
or browse the Help Centre by category
How to change your Pure VoIP package in the Afrihost Mobile App
If you have a VoIP package with us and would like to change the current VoIP package you are on, you can easily upgrade or downgrade your package in the Afrihost Mobile App.
- Open the Afrihost mobile app on your device.
- Select the ‘VoIP’ tab on the top of the app.
- Select the ‘View’ button.
- Select ‘Manage Package’.
- Select ‘Change package’.
- Select the package you would like to change to.
- Confirm the package you have chosen is correct.
- Tick the box to accept the terms and conditions of the package change.
If you would like the know How to create an Afrihost account in the Afrihost Mobile App please read our Help Centre article for further assistance with accessing the mobile app.
When will my package change take effect?
A package upgrade is immediate, and you will be billed pro-rata from the moment you confirm the upgrade.
Package downgrades take place at the beginning of the following month, and you don’t get billed for any downgrade that you do. The new billing for the downgraded package will commence at the beginning of the following month. Ensure that you request the downgrade before our billing run.
You can also Change your VoIP package via ClientZone please read our Help Centre article for further assistance.