How to lock your ZTE MF286C router to 4G only
Changing your router connection mode to ‘4G only’ provides a more reliable broadband connection, a faster internet speed, lower latency, and efficiency. You can easily change your connection mode to 4G-Only through the router.
Connect to your ZTE router directly via LAN cable or WiFi.
- Open your internet browser.
- Enter 192.168.0.1 into the search bar and hit enter to search.
- Login to the router.
- In the router home interface, under ‘My Router’, select ‘LTE+ Settings’
- Select ‘Network Selection’.
- Select ‘Automatic’.
- Choose ‘4G Only’ from the dropdown menu.
- Click ‘Apply’.
Restart the router for the changes to take effect.
If you would like to know How to configure the APN on your ZTE LTE Device, please read our Help Centre article for assistance.
If you would like to know How to lock your Huawei LTE router to 4G only, please read our Help Centre article.