# Get Sorted
or browse the Help Centre by category
How to make a Vuma Reach Prepaid Fibre payment via the EasyPay App
Vuma Reach Prepaid Fibre payments can be made at selected EasyPay pay points or you can make a payment via EasyPay App. Having the ability to pay via the app makes it easy and convenient to top up with bundles when on the go with any mobile device.
How to make a payment via the EasyPay App:
- Download the EasyPay App from the Google Play Store, or the Apple App Store.
- If you already have an EasyPay profile, select ‘SIGN IN’. Enter your cell number and password.
- If you do not have a profile, select ‘REGISTER’ and fill in the required information.
- Once the registration is done, select ‘SIGN IN’ and follow the prompts.
- Select ‘Home’ from the bottom menu.
- Select ‘Pay a bill’.
- Select the ‘EasyPay Bill’ option.
- Enter your EasyPay number.
Where can I find my EasyPay number?
If you would like to know How to find your EasyPay number please read our Help Centre article for more information.
- Click the ‘Verify’ button.
- Confirm that the billing information is correct. You should see the EasyPay number and the Receiver's name.
- Click the ‘Pay’ button.
- Click the ‘Enter Amount’ button.
- Enter the amount you are paying for your Prepaid Package bundle.
- Select ‘Confirm’ below to continue with the payment.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- Select ‘Continue’.
- Select ‘Allow’.
- Select ‘Allow only when using the App’.
- You will be redirected to the payment gateway where you will need to enter your payment card details.
- Follow the payment prompts to complete the transaction.
Vuma Reach Prepaid bundle payments can also be made on the EasyPay website if you prefer that to the app.
Was this article helpful?