How to make a Vuma Reach Prepaid Fibre payment via the EasyPay App
Vuma Reach Prepaid Fibre payments can be made at selected EasyPay pay points or you can make a payment via EasyPay App. Having the ability to pay via the app makes it easy and convenient to top up with bundles when on the go with any mobile device.
- Download the EasyPay App from the Google Play Store, or the Apple App Store.
- If you already have an EasyPay profile, select ‘SIGN IN’. Enter your cell number and password.
- If you do not have a profile, select ‘REGISTER’ and fill in the required information.
- Once the registration is done, select ‘SIGN IN’ and follow the prompts.
- Select ‘Home’ from the bottom menu.
- Select ‘Pay a bill’.
- Select the ‘EasyPay Bill’ option.
- Enter your EasyPay number.
If you would like to know How to find your EasyPay number please read our Help Centre article for more information.
- Click the ‘Verify’ button.
- Confirm that the billing information is correct. You should see the EasyPay number and the Receiver's name.
- Click the ‘Pay’ button.
- Click the ‘Enter Amount’ button.
- Enter the amount you are paying for your Prepaid Package bundle.
- Select ‘Confirm’ below to continue with the payment.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- Select ‘Continue’.
- Select ‘Allow’.
- Select ‘Allow only when using the App’.
- You will be redirected to the payment gateway where you will need to enter your payment card details.
- Follow the payment prompts to complete the transaction.
Vuma Reach Prepaid bundle payments can also be made on the EasyPay website if you prefer that to the app.