How to find your EasyPay number and make payment via EasyPay
- Log in to ClientZone.
- Click the ‘Connectivity’ tab.
- Select the Vuma Reach Prepaid product.
- Copy or write down the EasyPay number under the ‘Account Overview’ details.
This is the number you will need to make a payment at selected EasyPay pay points or online.
- Register on the EasyPay website to create an account before you can start making online payments.
- Go to the EasyPay website and click the ‘Register with EasyPay’ from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Read the set-up instructions and click the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Fill in the required information on the registration form and click ‘Continue’.
- You will receive a One Time Password (OTP) via SMS.
- Enter the OTP number received into the One Time Password field and click ‘Continue’.
- Click the ‘Finish’ button to complete the registration.
- Log in to the EasyPay website with the details you registered with.
- Enter your cell number and the pin you created.
- Click the ‘Login’ button.
- Select ‘Pay Accounts’ from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Enter your EasyPay Number, Account Reference (Fibre Service), and the amount that you are paying for the selected package.
- Click the ‘Pay Now’ button.
The amount you pay on EasyPay depends on the line speed that you selected. If you are not sure, you can check your line speed on ClientZone under ‘Connectivity’, select your Vuma Reach Prepaid package and you will see the line speed.
- Select the payment option you want to use.
- Enter the required payment details for the payment option selected and click ‘Proceed’.
- Follow your bank’s verification process.
Each Vuma Reach Prepaid bundle lasts for 28 days from activation.
The installation will only take place once the first payment is received. To find out more about How Vuma Reach Payments work, please read our article for more details.