How to manage your VumaReach PayFast payment details
PayFast is a payment gateway that allows for secure payments with a variety of payment solutions, these payment details may need to be updated and edited once in a while to ensure no payment issues.
- Enter your PayFast username (email address) and password.
- Click on the 'Login' button.
- Once logged in you will see your PayFast account and billing information.
- On the left-hand side menu, select ‘Card Agreements’.
- Here you will see your saved card details. The merchant and the credit card and/or bank details that you have linked to your profile.
- Under the ‘Action’ column, in line with the VumaReach subscription, click the menu indicated by 3 dots and select ‘Edit Linked Card’.
You will be prompted with a screen to update your card details.
- Enter your new card details. (name on card, card number, expiry date, and the CVV number).
- Click the ‘Save card details’ button when done.
Ensure that your bank card is registered for online purchases. Check with your bank if you are unsure.
You will be redirected to your bank's 3D Secure authentication page.
- Authenticate the card details using the One Time PIN (OTP) sent to you by your bank.
Your new payment information has been saved successfully.
Remember to ensure your card or bank account has funds to avoid unnecessary connectivity interruptions.
If you would like to know How to view invoices, please read our Help Centre article.
- Once logged in you will see your PayFast dashboard and transaction history.
- Select ‘TRANSACTIONS’ from the menu at the top then, select ‘Ad Hoc Agreements’.
- There you will see your payment details. The credit card and/or bank details you have linked to your profile.
- You can select the edit ‘card’ icon to edit the existing card or bank details or the delete ‘x’ symbol to delete the card.
- On the left-hand side, you will see the current card details.
- On the right-hand side, enter the new card details as displayed on the card and click ‘Save card details’.
Your new payment details will be saved on the PayFast system.
You will receive an email monthly notifying you of the successful payment.
- You can also select the link in the mail received to update or change your details.
Remember to ensure your card or bank account has funds available to avoid unnecessary connectivity interruptions.