How to transfer your products
Products can only be transferred within ClientZone to users with an existing ClientZone account.
You can easily move your Afrihost products to another person or entity through Afrihost ClientZone.
- Air Mobile Monthly.
- Air Mobile Prepaid.
- Pure LTE.
- Pure Fibre.
- Uncapped DSL data.
- Capped DSL data.
- Fixed Lines.
- Domains and Hosting packages.
1. How to transfer products away.
2. How to receive products from another account.
If you would like to know How to create a new account, please read our Help Centre article for further assistance.
- Under Product Transfers in the sidebar menu, click on ‘Transfer Products’.
- Select the product/s that you would like to transfer from the list of products displayed on the right.
- Enter the email address of the receiver. Please use the email address associated with their Afrihost ClientZone account.
- When you have made your product selection, click the ‘Transfer Products’ button.
- You will get confirmation that the transfer has been initiated.
- Click ‘Okay’.
The receiver will get an email with the instructions to complete the transfer.
- Under Product Transfers in the sidebar menu, click on ‘Receive Products’.
- Select the product/s that you would like to receive from the list on the right-hand side.
- Click on the ‘Receive Selected Products’ button.
- Select a payment method on the right.
- Click on the ‘Complete Ownership Change’ button.
- Click on‘Transfer Products’ to complete the change of ownership.
- The transfer will be queued and will take up to 10 minutes to complete the process.
- Click 'Okay'
You will receive an email confirmation once the process is completed.
The transfer option is disabled during our billing run from the 22nd to the 5th of every month. You will not be able to transfer or receive products during this period.